General Online Information
- Examination Directory for Students
- Summary of Academic Dishonesty Offences and Penalties Awarded (for BIZ Students Only)
- Student Time Table Builder
- NEW! Grade Free Scheme
- Plagiarism Warning; Academic Culture; NUS Honor Code
Advanced Placement Test
- Advanced Placement Test Invitation Letter
- Advanced Placement Credits Policy
- Advanced Placement Eligibility Criteria
- Advanced Placement Test Schedule- 16 July 2018 to 19 July 2018
- Outcome of Eligibility for Advanced Placement Test
- Advanced Placement Test Application Form
Students are not encouraged to drop any of the pre-assigned modules.
For enquiries on Module Registration and Allocation Matters during CORS period, please use the new Online Enquiry system. Please note to send in enquiries ONLY during the CORS period.
For information on the NUS S/U policy, please click here.
For information on the General Education modules, please click here.
Students may read up to a max of 60mcs of level 1000 modules. Any level 1000 modules taken in excess of the 60mcs will not count towards the fulfilment of the degree requirements. Polytechnic students from cohorts before 2015, are given 12 MCs of exemption that count towards Unrestricted Electives. These 12 MCs do not count towards the limit of 60 level 1000 module MCs. However cohorts from 2015 onwards, are given 20 MCs of exemption that count towards the Unrestricted Electives. These 20 MCs do not count towards the limit of 60 level 1000 module MCs. Refer here (under Advanced Placement Credits and Exemptions) for more information.
For frequently asked questions on CORS, please click here.
- Refer to CORS Module Listing for the class schedule
Please note that some of the information in the following links are derived from the semesters before. You may refer to them for the time being while we continually update the links with the latest information.
- Modules offered in Semester 2, AY 2017/2018
- Modules offered in Semester 1, AY 2016/2017
- Modules offered in Semester 2, AY 2015/2016
- Modules offered in Semester 1, AY 2015/2016
- Modules offered in Semester 2, AY 2014/2015
- Modules offered in Semester 1, AY 2014/2015
Other Module Registration Related Links
- Central Online Registration System - access to the online module registration system
- USP Advanced Curriculum, ISM Guidelines and Application Form for USP students
- Field Service Project
- Honours Dissertation
- BIZ ISM Modules (BIS3001, Independent & Advanced Independent Study Module) / Application Form
- Module Planner
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) Module)
- LKYSPP electives are open to cross-faculty registration
- NUS Risk Management Institute Modules
Information above is accurate as at 16 August 2016