Business students have always been embarking on internships for numerous reasons. However, from January 2017, NUS Business School will be introducing two new full-time internship modules on pass/fail basis, for students from 2015 cohort onwards.
There are two Business Internship modules and they are as follows:
1) Business Internship I – BI3001
- Minimum 8 weeks/300 hours
- Typically from May to July
2) Business Internship II – BI3002
- Minimum 16 weeks/600 hours
- Typically during the Semester (eg: early Aug – early Dec or early Jan – early May)
3) Business Internship III – BI3003
- Minimum 10 weeks/400 hours
- Typically during the Semester (eg: May-July)
- For non-business related internship
Business Internship Modules Guidelines
Click here to download the guidelines relating to the above modules and underlying processes.